Friday, January 16, 2009

*My Screenshot*



I love music and art. Although this painting isn't too much of a good one... When capturing this screenshot, I wasn't sure if it was one that I wanted. However, I left it to be.. This screen shot was taken while watching Lady Gaga's Just Dance. It is a song that I enjoy listening and moving to. When there are a lot of things on my mind, I usually scribble or compose something, ANYTHING, on paint. It's a good way for me to just...relax..i guess...-and listen to music. :)

How does composing change shape in digital spaces...? Well, composing changes A LOT! You could do ANYTHING... In the world today, composing in digital spaces is taken to its best advantage possible by us people. It changes shape because of the different kinds of people that compose in different ways, and there are so many layouts, editing, and composing of literally anything that changes how the screen in front of us looks like.

We could better understand digital composing processes by simply being creative, and being open to other's creativeness. This helps build our understanding of the process, and to be more broad minded. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment